23 October 2011

Arts, crafts and one very curious cat

I've wanted to make my own pinboard for a long time, since I had one old picture frame on my balcony, waiting for an eternity to be used for something. So finally, that day came! I was all prepared physically and spiritually, but I didn't count with specific distraction during my creative outburst...



So, here's what you need to make your own pinboard:

Lousy weather and a touch of boredom...


...one old picture frame (which will soon become white, but it doesn't know it yet ;)....


...white spray for wood....



...some old clothes, or fabric...




...board of styroframe (or cork)...


...scissors, super-glue, some pins and one very nosey cat for a proper distraction...




So, when you think that for once in your life of a cat owner you've lived up to the moment of finally catching your cat's attention, be prepared for strange moments like this...

...or this..


I 've sprayed over the old picture frame and it become white, as I announced earlier. When paint was dry, I wrapped the styroframe with the old fabric, properly glued and anchored it...


...with some additional help that I haven't asked for..



...and...voila! Pinboard was ready to be put on the wall, above my working desk!




No comments:

Post a Comment