12 February 2012

What a day for a daydream....

This Sunday snow can't seem to stop falling...Although it seems like a quite lazy day, I've been keeping myself prety busy, doing all sorts of things and my small projects which I'm going to share with you soon ;) 

Meanwhile, you can catch a glimpse of the atmosphere in my small household...












This is my latest commissioned work inspired by atmospherical circumstances..:) It's available in my DaWanda shop



If you can't seem to beat this cold weather, the cup of warm punch is a perfect solution and you will feel a lot warmer instantly!;) All you need is a cup of black tea (Indian is the best), half squeezed orange and a few drops of rum (I always put more than few drops ;) Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. sivi mačar u košarici je presladak! odlično uhvaćen prizor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, to je mačkica, Ajša, la usurpadora :))

      Delete
  2. Great shots, really lovely kitties whom you took great portraits!! Really lazy, like mines, in a snowy quiet day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ja svoj rum uvijek razrijedim s par kapi čaja :)))
    Just so you know, imaš nominaciju na mom blogu za dvije nagrade :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ajša je prava manekenka, vidi se da uživa pozirati :)I narančasti mačak se sladak! Sviđa mi se i tvoj zimski commission, pozadina je čarobna, baš kao i zimska balerina i sovica je prekrasna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ova druga slika mace je preslatka :) sve mi se čini da ću i ja početi dodavati koju kapljicu ruma u čaj, pogotovo ako ova zima ne posustane već jednom :)
    imaš nominaciju i kod mene na blogu, pozdrav!!

    ReplyDelete