25 December 2011

On Christmas morning...

Christmas Eve was a very busy evening for me, I hosted my family on a dinner. The peaceful, traditional family meal turned to a real Christmas madness with dancing, singing and partying, that I haven't expected even in my wildest dreams. Yes, we used to do it before, when I was younger, but for years I haven't heard song or seen my family dancing. They surprised me very pleasantly and I was quite content with all af them.
So, after Christmas party , a morning came, misty and so quiet and peaceful. I just sat there, with a cup of tea, watching old b&w movie ("It's a Wonderful Life"), with my two cats stretching and purring next to me and simply enjoyed..









6 comments:

  1. Hehe! Sretan Božić, draga romantičarko! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ostavljaš me bez riječi s fotkama, bez obzira jesu li mace, klopa ili mrtva priroda u pitanju!
    Tvoje ilustracije obožavam!
    Sve pogledam, ali sam užasno aljkava u komentiranju. :)
    Sretan Božić Lana tebi i tvojim najmilijima i sve što si sama želiš u Novoj, od srca želi TT team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Draga Tadeja! Ovaj tvoj lijepi komentar mi je uljepšao cijeli dan, ako ne i tjedan! Svako dobro želim tebi i Timni, uz nadu da ću vaše kolumne, recepte i sjajne fotke uskoro gledati na stranicama Sense, Sretne hrane ili Ića i Pića! Tamo vam je mjesto, definitivno! Pusa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fotke ti 'otkidaju', prava si umjetnica u pripovijedanju priče fotografijom. mrak.

    ReplyDelete